Limitation of liability for own contents
All contents of our website were created with care and to the best of our conscience. However, a guarantee for the topicality, completeness and correctness of all pages can not be accepted. We are responsible as a service provider for our own content on these pages under the general laws, but not obliged to monitor the transmitted or stored third-party information. An immediate removal of these contents takes place from the time of the knowledge of a concrete infringement and we are not liable before the time of the knowledge acquisition.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains so-called "external links" (links to third-party websites) on whose content we have no influence and for which we assume no liability for this reason. For the contents and correctness of the information the respective information provider of the linked web page is responsible. When the link was made, we were not aware of any legal violations. Should we become aware of an infringement, the respective link will be removed immediately.
The contents and works published on this website are subject to Swiss copyright law. Any kind of duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright requires the prior written consent of the respective author.
By visiting this portal information about the access (date, time, accessed page) can be stored on the server. This does not constitute an analysis of personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address). If personal data is collected, this is done - if possible - only with the prior consent of the user of the website. A forwarding of data to third parties will not take place without the express consent of the user. We expressly point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (for example by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties can not be guaranteed. We can not assume any liability for the damages caused by such security gaps. The use of published contact data by third parties for the purpose of advertising is expressly opposed. We reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited promotional information, e.g. through spam emails, above.
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018 (gdpr-info.eu). We take your privacy very seriously and will treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal regulations. In the following text we would like to inform you which and how we use your data.
- Data: Personal data will only be collected or processed if you voluntarily provide this information. Personal data means all information that is used to identify your person and which ones can be traced back to you, such as your name, e-mail address and phone number. This data is stored electronically to process and to answer your request, as well as to execute your order. Without your consent, this information will not be disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law.
- Information, Deletion: Upon written request, you may obtain free information about which personal data has been stored about you. You will receive an appropriate message quickly. You also have at any time the right to correct false data and to delete your personal data, if your wish does not conflict with a legal duty to retain data.
- Security of your data: Your personal data, which you make available to us, are secured by technical and organizational security measures so that unauthorized third parties have no access to this data. We recommend that you send very sensitive data or information by post, as complete data security by e-mail can not be guaranteed.
- Social media plugins: Some web pages display social media plugins, so-called widgets from Facebook. If you as a user click on these widgets because you like a web page, then data will be transferred and stored to Facebook. According to how Facebook works, you will be clearly identified with this web page. By using this website, you agree that data about you will be processed by Facebook.
- Cookies: This website uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet computer or smartphone when you visit this website. This allows certain inputs and settings to be saved over a period of time. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent cookies from being saved. However, you may need to make some settings manually each time you visit a page and accept the restriction of some features.
- Access data: When visiting this website, data about access is stored at the provider. The following data is logged, among other things: visited website, time of access, amount of data sent, origin reference, browser used, operating system used, IP address used. The data will be used only for statistical evaluations and to improve the website. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place.
- Provider (host): Host Europe Suisse AG, Internet & Network Solutions, Technopark® Luzern, Platz 4, CH-6039 Root D4 (www.hosteurope.ch); the server is in Germany.